BMC’s Catalog Manager for IMS is a no-charge offering that helps you be more efficient with the IMS Catalog and managed Application Control Blocks (ACBs) through a familiar interface and seamless integration with other BMC IMS tools.
Keep pace as IBM modernizes IMS
As IBM continues to invest in improving IMS, BMC customers can gain IMS catalog management capability without any additional cost. Catalog Manager for IMS features:
- Catalog viewer: Understand what information is loaded in your catalog.
- Reporting: Verify that the information in the catalog is current and correct, using included reports from Database Integrity Plus for IMS.
- JCL generation: Use an interactive interface to generate PSB, DBD and ACB jobs to update these libraries and populate the IMS catalog.
- IMS command facility: Issue IMS commands from within Catalog Manager and view the results.
- Integration: Integration into the existing DBA Toolkit console and workflow makes Catalog Manager easy to activate and use.