BladeLogic Database Automation
Database administration and automation for high speed digital innovation
- Automate compliance checks, reducing >100 steps down to a few minutes of effort.
- Rapidly harden databases from a variety of vendors, saving man hours.
- Improve service by reducing downtime and resolving issues faster.
- Manage risk by enforcing new controls and policies.
- Establish and maintain your infrastructure with accuracy and ease.
Database administration & automation improves agility and lowers risk without adding staff
Automating your database tasks will reduce risk, ease the burden of audits, improve consistency, and break up time-consuming bottlenecks – and you don’t have to add staff to make it a reality. BladeLogic Database Automation breaks down knowledge silos so expensive specialists can shift work to generalists to manage.
Full Lifecycle Compliance
Gold standard templates deliver security from day one and keep databases compliant. Out-of-the-box content for regulatory mandates like PCI-DSS and HIPAA along with security standards like DISA and CIS are included.
Manage databases from a variety of vendors
For Oracle, SQL, Db2, Sybase, MySQL, set standards once and then scale them out, lowering overall costs.
Automated configuration and deployment
Improve service quality with simplified configuration and streamlined deployment.
Discovery and asset management
Automatically capture database configurations.
Account for complex interdependencies.
Enable anyone to expertly provision databases.
Verify the impact of changes beforehand and prevent downtime. Health dashboards keep databases at peak performance.
Maintain patching levels for compliance and availability.
Extend capabilities beyond core provisioning and patching.
Take a closer look
- Improve the efficiency of standalone and clustered databases with automated upgrades and patching.
- Close the loop on compliance with integration to BMC Atrium Orchestrator for documentation and change management.
- Integrate with Remedy Service Management Suite via operator-initiated change.
- Easily report on activities, inventory, and patching.
- Apply role-based security to user-defined domain hierarchies with access control and logging.
- Provision, patch, and manage databases in virtual environments with cloud database support.
- Minimize downtime and business disruptions with rolling patch deployment.
- Enforce defined standards automatically and avoid failed audits and penalties.
Automate and manage the entire data center
BladeLogic Server Automation helps IT rapidly remediate known vulnerabilities, and automate compliance checks for regulatory requirements such as PCI-DSS or security standards like DISA.
BladeLogic Network Automation enables IT with a policy-based approach to regulatory standards for network management with real-time compliance audit reporting and vulnerability detection and remediation.
SecOps Response Service is a SaaS-based offering integrated with BladeLogic Server Automation and Microsoft SCCM systems management, that enables security and operations teams to prioritize and remediate threats based on policy and risk to the business.
Cloud Lifecycle Management accelerates innovation in the cloud through automated provisioning, governance, and management of secure cloud services.
BMC Atrium Orchestrator allows IT staff to automate tasks via workflows that span multiple applications, systems, or infrastructure to document change and close the loop on compliance.
Strengthen your cybersecurity strategyForbes Insights: Enterprises Re-engineer Security in the Age of Digital Transformation
Accelerate your digital transformation, improve security, and lower costsEnd-to-End Data Center Automation
BMC consultants assist clients with everything from planning and building a first product implementation through complex, multi-product IT transformation.
BMC offers role-specific IT training and learning paths for various professionals within your organization.